Quick Note: Train Host Program
TrainRiders/NE Train Hosts serve as goodwill ambassadors onboard the Downeaster to assist passengers with information; assist train crews in duties as requested by them; and promote rail safety.
As a volunteer, you'll travel between Maine and Boston conversing with passengers along the way.
Click on "Host Program" in the above menu for more information.
- Written by TRN Webmaster TRN Webmaster
- Published: 08 January 2010 08 January 2010
- Hits: 10253 10253
Welcome to the Help Section of the TrainRiders/Northeast website.
If you are a Train Host registering for the first time, go here for instructions.
As a casual user, you can read the articles, take a poll or, even better yet, join our organization. Registering will allow you to comment on the articles, though the webmaster will have to review it before it is published. Comments by TRN members will be instantly published.
Setting up an account:
- The last option under the Login Form at the top of the left-hand panel is Create An Account.
- Click on it.
- Fill in the form and please use your full name in the Name box. Click on Register.
- You will then see a notification that a confirmation message is being sent to your email address. When you receive it, click on the confirmation link and presto you are registered.
You are now a Registered member of the site. In order to receive email news alerts, you'll need to fill out the News Alert Signup module below your User Menu.
That bluebird peeking through the right-hand upper background will allow you to visit our Twitter page. Do signup there for 'tweets' from us.
Welcome to New England's grass roots passenger rail advocacy organization with a track record of accomplishment!