NNEPRA reports May ridership missed FY2017 target by 5%, due to loss of approximately 2,500 riders because of weekend curtailments and heat restrictions. May ridership was only 261 passengers below May of last year. FY2017 YTD ridership is 9% ahead of target. When the June numbers come in, FY2017 promises to be a very successful year.
Maine Augusta & DC
Maine Officials - U.S. Congress Maine Officials - Augusta
- Sen. Susan Collins (R) 202 224-2523 Click here for Maine Senate
- Sen. Angus King (I) 202 224-5344
- Rep. Chellee Pingree (D-1), 202 225-6116 Click here for Maine House
- Rep. Bruce Poliquin (R-2) 202 225-6306
- The office of Governor Paul LePage (R) 207 287-3531